Careers at Business Systems
At Business Systems, we value our employees as highly as our customers. That’s why people tend to enjoy lengthy and fulfilling careers with us.
Why Work for Business Systems
- Never a boring day – We are always seeking opportunities, exploring new technology and solving new challenges.
- Building expertise – Our graduate training programme helps employees follow a clear and rewarding career path.
- Ongoing support – Managers take it upon themselves to mentor their teams and help them develop new skills.
- In it together – Everyone is committed to delighting our customers and working together to make it happen.
- Generous rewards – In return for employees’ hard work, we offer rewards that reflect their value and contribution.
- Family Company culture – Our company culture is like a family – encouraging each other to be the best we can be.
We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer
We are proud to be an Accredited Living Wage Employer meaning that everyone in the BSL Group team (including our third-party contracted staff, such as cleaners) are paid the real Living Wage. This is an independently calculated hourly rate of pay based on the actual cost of living. It is higher than the government’s minimum, or National Living Wage, and is set annually by the Living Wage Foundation.
Our Commitment to Mental Health
We have signed the Mental Health at Work Commitment, demonstrating our ambition to develop a workplace environment and culture where all employees can thrive. By signing the Mental Health at Work Commitment, BSL Group has committed to achieving better mental health outcomes and a genuine longer-term positive impact on staff’s wellbeing, joining a growing movement of over 1000 organisations including: Avon Cosmetics, B&Q, Barclays Bank, BT, Bupa UK, Deloitte UK, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Historic England, Marks and Spencer, Pets at Home, Santander UK, Save the Children UK and many more.
We are always open to hearing from people with the relevant skills and experience, so if you can’t see the position you’re looking for below, please don’t hesitate to send us a CV and covering letter outlining why you believe you’d be a good fit for Business Systems.Send a CV
Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager
We are looking for our new Service Desk Manager, who will be ensuring that our client’s expectations are met or exceeded. This candidate will have the ability to develop, grow and nurture positive relationships with the Service Desk team, our clients, our suppliers, our internal delivery, and support functions.
“There is nothing quite like working with a group of people who are passionate about what they do. It’s contagious and inspiring!”
Shaunna Wilson, Workforce and Process Optimisation Consultant