With a vital commitment to making a difference in communities, and supporting its contractual requirements, Reed in Partnership originally set out to look for a call recording system to manage its increasingly growing inbound and outbound calls.
It was then that Reed in Partnership started discussions with Business Systems around its contact centre needs, and soon realised a call recording system was just the tip of the iceberg.
About the Customer
Founded in 1998, one of Reed in Partnership’s main mission is to positively transform people and their communities.
With hundreds of thousands of people across the UK beneﬁting from accessing a Reed in Partnership service and using it to change their lives for the better, the organisation is proud to have diversiﬁed its business across several sectors.
Reed in Partnership services range from expert advice, business support, E-Assessments, employment, health, justice, recruitment support, skills & training, and youth.
An exciting project was then launched to customise NICE CXone – a cloud contact centre solution that would not only record inbound and outbound calls, but would also:
- Route calls to the right agent
- Help manage contracts in multiple offices
- Provide remote working ﬂexibility
- Provide custom agent dashboards
- And most importantly, be one of the pillars behind Reed in Partnerships sensational growth journey to transition from a service provider to a traditional and successful contact centre.