Who we are and what we do
Business Systems is the UK’s largest and most well-established Independent Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitor & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects to our global clients and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell. We’ve been established for over 30 years and have offices in West London and the City of London.
As well as delivering & maintaining best in class capabilities from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products that help our clients on their digital transformation journey from on-premise to cloud platforms. Our technical capabilities are complimented with strong client relationships which uniquely positions us to provide our clients with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with senior managers and the leadership team daily as well as having the opportunity to make a big impact.
We believe our core values makes us what we are
People First – we know the importance of our people; People development, opportunity, motivation, and inclusivity are all critical pillars in our approach to People.
Expertise – we know our stuff and we bring a history of deep technical knowledge and combine it with an understanding of our client’s needs.
Collaboration – we work together internally and with clients. It’s the project (and how we run it), not the product that makes the difference.
Tenacity – we don’t give up no matter how difficult it becomes; we deliver on our promises.
Agility – we continually adapt, and we accept and build on change.
As Service Desk Analyst, you will be the primary interface between the Company and our clients, to ensure clients are provided with excellent service and cases are handled and resolved efficiently and within Service Level Agreements (SLAs). To proactively monitor and track all work issued until resolution, adopting a hands-on approach to resolving technical issues at 1st line. To proactively coordinate the engineering resource for installations and support cases. You will report directly to the Customer Service Centre Manager.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment, delivering first class solutions to Clients.
- Process all incoming internal & external communication into the Customer Service Centre in a professional and personable manner.
- Ensure all customer service calls are logged accurately and are aligned with Client maintenance contracts and hours of cover.
- Effective and efficient case/ticket management to ensure all SLAs are met and in line with process/es.
- Ensure that the 24-hour rota is updated at the start of each week and is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Liaise with TSEs, Project Managers, third party helpdesks and Clients as required to confirm that cases and projects are being progressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all 3rd Parties are kept regularly updated with the status of all open cases/tickets in line with SLAs and Contractual agreements.
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports for distribution internally and externally.
- Preparation of Client Case Reporting Guides.
- Processing maintenance invoice details and payment updates within CRM and other Client contract related tasks as required.
- Processing assigned projects through to completion.
- At least three years’ experience in a Business-to-Business client focused role or service desk role.
- Exceptional and professional communication both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management: organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to build/develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders and collaborate with colleagues across all levels of the business.
- Passionate about helping others and delivering a world class service to Clients.
- Proficient in the full Microsoft package.
- Team player.
- Technical aptitude (desirable)
- ITIL Framework Aware. (desirable)
What else you get
We are a company that understands the importance of a work life balance. Our culture is one that focuses on our Values, People First, Expertise, Collaboration, Tenacity and Agility and we try to be as flexible and pragmatic as possible about how the work gets done.
We are a growing company that is pivoting itself more and more towards cloud deployment and to rapidly expand this capability. A company that is on a significant growth curve and is keen to take on new ideas and apply them within the team and the broader organisation.
What’s in it for you?
To work for a medium-sized company with a friendly and supportive culture where you can sense a genuine passion amongst employees to deliver great solutions and continue to grow.
Salary, benefits, working hours and place of work:
- Competitive salary (dependant on skills and experience)
- Annual leave starting at 22 days, increasing to 24 upon 2 years’ service and thereafter annually increasing by 1 day up to the maximum 27 days upon 5 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- Private Medical Cover (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with Employee Perks (store discounts / cashback)
- Cycle scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Location:The successful candidate will be offered a hybrid role of home-based working and travel to/work within our Isleworth office, where required. Birmingham based candidates will also be considered due to the location of existing team members. Travel to Isleworth will be reimbursed either through mileage for those that drive and/or train fares will be paid for by the Company. Hotel accommodation will also be provided and paid for by the Company if we require you to attend for example staff training, team meetings which may require overnight stay/s.
- Full time hours working on a shift pattern between 08:00 to 18:00 hrs (including 1-hour unpaid lunch) Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our HR department at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV.