Who we are and what we do
BSL Group’s team of incredible professionals are what makes us the best at what we do. We are the UK’s largest and most well-established Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitor & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects to our global clients and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell. We’ve been established for over 30 years and have offices in West London and the City of London.
As well as delivering and maintaining best in class capabilities from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products that help our clients on their digital transformation journey from on-premise to cloud platforms. Our technical capabilities are complimented with strong client relationships which uniquely positions us to provide our clients with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with senior managers and the leadership team daily as well as having the opportunity to make a big impact.
We are growing rapidly and looking to welcome new colleagues to join the team!
We know that our core values makes us what we are
- People First – we know the importance of our people; People development, opportunity, motivation, and inclusivity are all critical pillars in our approach to People.
- Expertise – we know our stuff and we bring a history of deep technical knowledge and combine it with an understanding of our client’s needs.
- Collaboration – we work together internally and with clients. It’s the project (and how we run it), not the product that makes the difference.
- Tenacity – we don’t give up no matter how difficult it becomes; we deliver on our promises.
- Agility – we continually adapt, and we embrace and build on change.
As Service Desk Coordinator, you will be the primary interface between the Company and our clients, to ensure clients are provided with excellent service and cases are handled and resolved efficiently and within Service Level Agreements (SLAs). To proactively monitor and track all work issued until resolution, adopting a hands-on approach to resolving technical issues at 1st line. To proactively coordinate the engineering resource for installations and support cases. You will report directly to the Customer Service Centre Manager.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment, delivering first class solutions to Clients.
- Process all incoming internal & external communication into the Customer Service Centre in a professional and personable manner.
- Ensure all customer service calls are logged accurately and are aligned with Client maintenance contracts and hours of cover.
- Effective and efficient case/ticket management to ensure all SLAs are met and in line with process/es.
- Ensure that the 24-hour rota is updated at the start of each week and is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Liaise with TSEs, Project Managers, third party helpdesks and Clients as required to confirm that cases and projects are being progressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all 3rd Parties are kept regularly updated with the status of all open cases/tickets in line with SLAs and Contractual agreements.
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports for distribution internally and externally.
- Preparation of Client Case Reporting Guides.
- Processing maintenance invoice details and payment updates within CRM and other Client contract related tasks as required.
- Processing assigned projects through to completion.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- At least three years’ experience in a Business-to-Business client focused role or service desk role.
- Exceptional and professional communication both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management: organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to build/develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders and collaborate with colleagues across all levels of the business.
- Passionate about helping others and delivering a world class service to Clients.
- Proficient in the full Microsoft package.
- Team player.
- Technical aptitude (desirable)
- ITIL Framework Aware. (desirable)
The above skills and experience aren’t all or nothing. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you would be successful in the role and you have something unique to bring to the table, especially if you have recruitment experience. For the right person, we can offer training to fill minor skills gaps.
Our diverse and highly capable team is what makes us great at what we do. We are especially interested in hearing from you if you are from an underrepresented background, including (but not limited to) if you have a disability, are a working parent, are from an ethnic or religious minority background, are a member of the LGBTQ+ community, or are fleeing conflict or persecution.
We have planned for this role to be Full Time, Monday to Friday, on a shift pattern of 8.5 hours per day between 08:00 to 18:00 hrs (including 1-hour unpaid lunch).
This is a hybrid working role, where we have new amazing offices in the City of London. Birmingham based candidates will also be considered due to the location of existing team members.
BSL is a People First business, and we work hard to make sure that our people have what they need to reach their potential. Our perks and benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Shopping discounts, wellbeing, and mental health support
- Cycle to Work scheme and shower facilities at our City office
- Life cover
- Pension Scheme (we match your contribution up to 5%)
- Private Medical Insurance (upon successful completion of probation period)
What else you get
We understand the importance of work life balance. Our culture is one that focuses on our Values: People First, Expertise, Collaboration, Tenacity and Agility and we try to be as flexible and pragmatic as possible about how the work gets done.
We are a growing company that is pivoting itself more and more towards cloud deployment and to rapidly expand this capability. A company that is on a significant growth curve and is keen to take on new ideas and apply them within the team and the broader organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our HR department at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV. We hope you’ll join us!
We hope you’ll join us!