Who we are and what we do
BSL Group’s team of incredible professionals are what makes us the best at what we do. We are the UK’s largest and most well-established Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitoring & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects to our global clients and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell. We’ve been established for over 30 years and have offices in West London and the City of London.
As well as delivering & maintaining best in class capabilities from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products that help our clients on their digital transformation journey from on-premise to cloud platforms. Our technical capabilities are complimented with strong client relationships which uniquely positions us to provide our clients with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with senior managers and the leadership team daily as well as having the opportunity to make a big impact.
We are growing rapidly and looking to welcome new colleagues to join the team!
We know that our core values makes us what we are
People First – we know the importance of our people; People development, opportunity, motivation, and inclusivity are all critical pillars in our approach to People.
Expertise – we know our stuff and we bring a history of deep technical knowledge and combine it with an understanding of our client’s needs.
Collaboration – we work together internally and with clients. It’s the project (and how we run it), not the product that makes the difference.
Tenacity – we don’t give up no matter how difficult it becomes; we deliver on our promises.
Agility – we continually adapt, and we embrace and build on change.
As our new Technical Sales Analyst, you will be part of our Sales team, working closely with colleagues across all departments. You will report to our CSO, with dotted lines into our Heads of Practices (CX and M&C) and other C-level team members. You will be focussed on providing pro-active reporting, insight and actionable intelligence to the Sales team and other departments such as Pre-Sales and Client Success. Success in this role will look like building effective reporting across the Sales team (and other teams), raising suggestions for improvements, and actioning them, being diligent in your work and enabling the business to make data-driven decisions.
This role is hybrid with an expectation to attend our offices as needed to meet colleagues at least once per week. The majority of your time can be spent at home. As part of the BSL team, you will have ample opportunity to learn valuable skills in critical business and Sales reporting, utilise technologies such as Salesforce, PowerBI, Outreach and other tools, and work with amazing colleagues at our City and West London offices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Customising screens, dashboards and reports within Salesforce CRM.
- Design and customising Salesforce and PowerBI setup.
- Building accurate revenue, pipeline, performance and forecast reports for sales leadership to empower them to make the right decisions.
- Structuring and implementing efficient improvements and automations for Sales and SDR processes.
- Monitoring the accuracy of sales reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales organisation; recommending revision to existing reports, or assisting in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Auditing, uncovering and resolving data quality issues; making recommendations to avoid issues in future.
- Proactively identifying deviations from target metrics and providing actionable insights and suggestions to continuously improve.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years work experience in sales operations, Salesforce consulting or equivalent function with significant technical exposure to automating processes, setting up tools and analysing data.
- Experience in areas such as pipeline management, forecasting and performance management.
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing and client success processes (sales funnel, forecasting, lead and opportunity qualification).
- Strong skills in stakeholder management.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and additional bolt-on modules to support the improvement of Sales process.
- Experience using advanced spreadsheets and data analytics / BI tools (e.g. PowerBI).
- A proactive approach to creating processes and implementing ideas to improve Sales function within the business.
- First-hand experience of Lead Data Platforms (Cognism, Lusha or similar) and Sales Engagement Platforms (Outreach or similar).
- An ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations.
- An ability to prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously, oversee conflicting priorities and complete assignments under time constraints.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The above skills and experience aren’t all or nothing. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you would be successful in the role, especially if you have something unique to bring to the table. For the right person, we can offer training to fill minor skills gaps.
Our diverse and highly capable team is what makes us great at what we do. We are especially interested in hearing from you if you are from an underrepresented background, including (but not limited to) if you have a disability, are a working parent, are from an ethnic or religious minority background, are a member of the LGBTQ+ community, or are fleeing conflict or persecution.
We have planned for this role to be Full Time, Monday to Friday, but are very open to a chat about flexibility and how the role could fit around your commitments.
BSL is a People First business, and we work hard to make sure that our people have what they need to reach their potential. Our perks and benefits include:
- Hybrid working (approx. 1 days per week in office)
- Shopping discounts, wellbeing, and mental health support
- Cycle to Work scheme and shower facilities at our City office
- Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Life cover
- Pension Scheme (we match your contribution up to 5%)
- Private Medical Insurance (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Location: The successful candidate will be based from home
What else you get
We understand the importance of work life balance. Our culture is one that focuses on our Values: People First, Expertise, Collaboration, Tenacity and Agility and we try to be as flexible and pragmatic as possible about how the work gets done.
We are a growing company that is pivoting itself more and more towards cloud deployment and to rapidly expand this capability. A company that is on a significant growth curve and is keen to take on new ideas and apply them within the team and the broader organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our People Team at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV. We hope you’ll join us!