Who we are and what we do
BSL Group’s team of incredible professionals are what makes us the best at what we do. We are the UK’s largest and most well-established Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitor & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects to our global clients and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell. We’ve been established for over 30 years and have our Head Office in the City of London.
As well as delivering & maintaining best in class capabilities from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products that help our clients on their digital transformation journey from on-premise to cloud platforms. Our technical capabilities are complimented with strong client relationships which uniquely positions us to provide our clients with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with senior managers and the leadership team daily as well as having the opportunity to make a big impact.
We are growing rapidly and looking to welcome new colleagues to join the team!
We know that our core values make us what we are
- People First – we know the importance of our people; People development, opportunity, motivation, and inclusivity are all critical pillars in our approach to People.
- Expertise – we know our stuff and we bring a history of deep technical knowledge and combine it with an understanding of our client’s needs.
- Collaboration – we work together internally and with clients. It’s the project (and how we run it), not the product that makes the difference.
- Tenacity – we don’t give up no matter how difficult it becomes; we deliver on our promises.
- Agility – we continually adapt, and we embrace and build on change.
Who do we want to hear from
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has experience of implementing WFM solutions and/or you are an expert user of Calabrio or Nice solutions (Verint also considered), this could be the ideal position for you. We are looking for someone who can bringing expert level knowledge of Calabrio or Nice WFM to assist with the positioning and implementation of Calabrio and NICE WFM solutions.
Whether you are someone looking to step out of the contact centre, who is a subject matter expert in relation to the running of WFM, or you are an experienced WFM presales / implementation consultant who wishes to be involved in the full sales and delivery cycle, we would love to hear from you.
The WEM Consultant’s primary role will involve a mixture of presales and post-sales consultancy, primarily focussing on Calabrio or NICE Workforce Management solutions (IEX / CXone). The successful candidate will assist the Sales team in gathering customer requirements, providing customer demonstrations of the products to show the value of the solution, but will also carry out post sales configuration, training and consultancy to our customers. You will report direct to the Head of WEM.
Although we are looking for WFM experts, having Interaction Analytics or Quality knowledge would be beneficial.
Looking for someone with the energy and the passion for supporting sales, not just energy and passion for workforce engagement management.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, which actively encourages teamwork, self-organisation and accountability. It provides the freedom to play a key role in being instrumental in helping secure new business.
- Working with Sales to recommend the most suitable commercial and technical solution in accordance with the customer’s requirements and Company’s product sets.
- Working with Sales to prepare proposals in response to Tenders, RFIs/RFPs and customer requests.
- Providing a technical consultancy service with a strong level of customer focus and engagement.
- Delivering demonstrations and presentations to customers.
- Supporting prospective customers with shaping requirements.
- Supporting prospective customers with building business cases.
- Working with Head of WEM, marketing and others to stimulate interest and raise awareness of BSL and the products/services we provide.
- Verifying and approving quotes/orders.
- Assisting the customer in creating the rules and metrics that will be deployed to ensure their operations resource needs and business requirements are met, offering guidance and advice as needed. Running workshops with the customer as required.
- Deliver end user training.
- On site management of “go live” to ensure a successful deployment and carry out UAT (User Acceptance Testing) as required.
- Prepare a handover for the technical services/support services function.
- Undertake post deployment best practice sessions to ensure the system is being used and assist the customer in gaining value from the solution.
- Attend marketing events as required.
- Promoting Business Systems UK Ltd through a high standard of work and building/strengthening customer relations.
- Such other tasks as may be necessary in support of the operations of the company and other staff members as identified by the line manager.
In addition, candidates should have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of resource optimisation and Workforce Management best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a creative style with the ability to articulate proposals to varying levels of individuals.
- Ability to handle business level conversations, meetings or workshops to define how technology can be exploited in customer environments.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, proactive with minimal guidance required and be able to multi-task.
- Good attention to detail to update the project management / case handling system so that time can be tracked against each project. Any project management experience would be a benefit.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and be prepared to work flexible hours and travel (e.g., work on customer sites).
- Self confidence – an in-depth belief in one’s own capabilities with strong interpersonal impact.
- Ambitious with a strong desire and energy to learn and take on new challenges.
- Positive and able to bring energy and passion to the role.
- Full driving licence.
The above skills and experience aren’t all or nothing. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you would be successful in the role, especially if you have something unique to bring to the table. For the right person, we can offer training to fill minor skills gaps.
Our diverse and highly capable team is what makes us great at what we do. We are especially interested in hearing from you if you are from an underrepresented background, including (but not limited to) if you have a disability, are a working parent, are from an ethnic or religious minority background, are a member of the LGBTQ+ community, or are fleeing conflict or persecution.
We have planned for this role to be Hybrid, Full Time, Monday to Friday, but are very open to a chat about flexibility and how the role could fit around your commitments.
BSL is a People First business, and we work hard to make sure that our people have what they need to reach their potential. Our perks and benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Shopping discounts, wellbeing, and mental health support
- Cycle to Work scheme and shower facilities at our City office
- Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays)
- Life cover
- Pension Scheme (we match your contribution up to 5%)
- Private Medical Insurance (upon successful completion of probation period)
What else you get
We understand the importance of work life balance. Our culture is one that focuses on our Values: People First, Expertise, Collaboration, Tenacity and Agility and we try to be as flexible and pragmatic as possible about how the work gets done.
We are a growing company that is pivoting itself more and more towards cloud deployment and to rapidly expand this capability. A company that is on a significant growth curve and is keen to take on new ideas and apply them within the team and the broader organisation. We hope you’ll join us!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our HR department at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV. We hope you’ll join us!
Working hours and place of work
- The successful candidate will be based remotely, travelling to customer sites and our offices as and when required.
- Full time hours working 09:00 to 17:30 (including 1 hour unpaid lunch) Monday to Friday.