Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Improve efficiency and productivity with Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by unifying all communication channels, removing the need for multiple tools, platforms, and solutions.Discover
Leading Experts of Unified Communications (UCaaS)
Business Systems offers an integrated ecosystem of Cloud Communications solutions, including Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Through our extended partnerships, our customers are able to enjoy a seamless integration with their choice of applications or services, backed up by our outstanding customer service and support with an average response time of 24 minutes. Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), enables businesses to adapt and respond to fast changing requirements taking place in all industries. It reduces technology costs and allows for scalability by reducing the number of independent tools, platforms, and solutions organisations require to communicate.
UCaaS includes voice and telephony, meeting solutions (such as audio conferencing and video conferencing), messaging (email with voicemail and unified messaging), presence and instant messaging, clients (desktop clients and thin browser clients) and communications-enabled applications such as integrated contact centres, communications platform as a service (CPaaS) and workstream collaboration.
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to our Unified Communications as a Service solutions and partners with leading technology providers to offer complete integrated solutions across the cloud stack.
- Largest team of Cloud Communications consultants in the UK
- Our partner program ensures we can serve our customers globally in any time-zone
- Our breadth of experience and expertise in the cloud ensures we can advise and implement the best fit solutions for our customers’ needs
- One stop shop – We can provide complete cloud infrastructure suites
- We can smoothly and rapidly transition you from on-premise solutions to the cloud to meet business critical timelines
- Fewer suppliers mean fewer complications!