NICELog V8.9 is no longer supported and is obsolete. For organisations who are still using this system, Business Systems can recommend the best-fit Call Recording upgrade.Contact Us for Support
Support and Upgrades for NICELog V8.9
Business Systems offers support and a range of recommended Call Recording upgrades for NICELog V8.9.
If organisations have a number of aging voice recorders which they need to decommission then they should also consider our powerful voice data consolidation portal – Wordwatch. Wordwatch is specifically designed to decommission aging voice recorders and help organisations save on their legacy support costs.Wordwatch
NICELog V8.9 Overview
This product is no longer supported. NICELog V8.9 is ideal for high-capacity or high-risk applications, NICELog offers unlimited channel capacity, with up to 224 channels per server. It has proven reliability within mission critical environments and for organisations that need transaction verification, compliance or risk management.
Using a proprietary platform the NICELog recording range has been proven to offer uncompromised digital quality recording and advanced compression technology.
Key features of NICELog V8.9 include unlimited recording capacity, call selection via criteria such as agent name, dialled numbers or caller ID, multi-media recording via PCI based technology, multiple storage options, on-demand recording applications and real-time monitoring of calls.
For organisations using NICELog V8.9 you may have moved on to using NICE Perform V9. NICE Perform V9 has also reached end of life and is no longer supported by the manufacturer.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering Call Recording solutions. We partner with leading technology manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and Verint.
- Largest and most experienced team of Call Recording engineers in the UK
- 24-hour service facility with a 365-day support capability
- Ability to deliver Call Recording solutions globally with global support
- Independent approach allows us to recommend the best fit Call Recording solution for customers requirements
- Over 30 years worth of experience in implementing and supporting Call Recording products
- Partnerships with leading Call Recording manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint