Business Systems’ Garry White explains the key factors to consider when procuring a technology solution.
In any procurement decision looking at a technology solution, you’ll find that most organisations break decision factors in to three:
- Technical – does the solution work in our environment
- Functional – does the solution deliver what we want it too
- Cost – is it within budget
Most organisations overlook a fourth factor; the supplier.
So, what should you look for in a supplier?
- Are they a value add reseller helping you make the most out of your solution?
- Do they have experience in your industry and understand your individual challenges?
- Do they have sufficient capabilities and resources to meet your requirements?
At Business Systems (UK) Ltd, we achieve all three and are able to make the technology work for your needs and, consequently, deliver a return on investment faster than any other supplier. To find out more about the service and support we offer, visit our service and support webpage for more information.
If you want to find out more feel free to contact us: 0800 458 2988, [email protected]