If you think you’ve been hearing more about agent engagement, you’re probably right. With the increasing focus on the customer experience (CX), improved engagement with the agents who serve those customers is a logical step which should be considered as part of your contact centre strategy.
Employee and agent engagement isn’t new to the team at Business Systems (now a large differentiator for contact centres), where agents play a key part to the success of your organisation. So what next?
In our upcoming forum, our hosts Mark and Shaunna will be joined by special guests Graeme Gabriel (WFO Solutions Consultant) and David Kay (Principal Solutions Consultant) of NICE. The agenda for the forum will provide the opportunity to:
- Discuss our agnostic approach
- Meet the team and learn our areas of expertise
- Explore agent experience on a holistic level, reviewing findings and insights about what we’re hearing in the marketplace
- Explore the capabilities of NICE IEX to solutionise some of the challenges we’re seeing around scheduling, hybrid working, employee satisfaction and supporting an improved work-life balance
- View the latest features in NICE IEX
- Ask questions
Customer Service Managers reported average attrition rates of 42% in 2021, highlighting a requirement for contact centres to invest more in retention strategies which pay attention to the changing nature of agent requirements in a post-covid world.2022 NICE Global WEM Survey