NICE Recording eXpress
NICE Recording eXpress has been discontinued from the NICE product range, however Business Systems continues to provide support on a reasonable endeavour basis, as well as recommended Call Recording upgrade options to considerContact Us for Support
Support and Upgrades for NICE Recording eXpress
Business Systems offers discontinued support with spare parts on a case by case basis, as well as best-fit advice for organisations who need to upgrade their NICE Recording eXpress Call Recording system. As independent Call Recording providers, we offer a comprehensive range of Call Recording solutions from leading manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint.
For organisations who have a growing number of aging voice recorders which need to be decommissioned, we have developed a unique voice data consolidation portal – Wordwatch. Wordwatch unifies voice landscapes from multiple recorders, regardless of whether they are live or legacy and regardless of manufacturer or location.Wordwatch
NICE Recording eXpress Overview
NICE Recording eXpress captures, manages and processes call recordings, in stand-alone offices as well as across branch locations, whilst supporting practically all PBX lines, including D-channel and CTI integrations.
Key features of NICE Recording eXpress include flexible call search with advanced criteria such as call duration and dialled number, web-based user administration with templates for easy set up, total and selective recording based on CTI and easy call playback via a web browser.
Key benefits include time saved on dispute resolution, cost effective Call Recording and reduced deployment time with an easy installation process.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering Call Recording solutions. We partner with leading technology manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and Verint.
- Largest and most experienced team of Call Recording engineers in the UK
- 24-hour service facility with a 365-day support capability
- Ability to deliver Call Recording solutions globally with global support
- Independent approach allows us to recommend the best fit Call Recording solution for customers requirements
- Over 30 years worth of experience in implementing and supporting Call Recording products
- Partnerships with leading Call Recording manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint