At Business Systems we work with top tier suppliers to provide Speech Analytics technology (also known as Interaction Analytics) to our customers, enabling access to valuable business insights.Discover
Gain Valuable Business Insights with Speech Analytics
Large volume contact centres record thousands of hours of customer calls per day, which contain invaluable data. Using Speech and Interaction Analytics, once analysed and understood, this data can provide accurate and vital information on customer service for example, to drive strategic business decisions.
Trusted by some of the world’s largest banks and call centres, we have achieved tangible results by implementing speech analytics, ranging from streamlining business processes, improving agent engagement and customer service, quality assurance, increasing market intelligence and proactively monitoring compliance.
As an independent provider, we offer a range of solutions and work with our customers to understand their specific requirements and business goals. We supply the best fit solution, in order to improve metrics such as first-call resolution rates (FCR), average handle time (AHT) and the ability to repair broken processes for operational improvement and productivity.
"Using Nexidia Speech Analytics has really helped us gain insight into the way our customers interact with us. It has enabled us to really listen to our customers, gain feedback from their calls and enhance our ability to deliver a positive memorable experience."View Case Study
Why Choose Business Systems?
At Business Systems, our heritage in Voice Recording provides us with a greater understanding of the value of voice data, and how speech to text can be mined for vital business decision making. As an independent provider we will also advise on the best fit solution for our customers’ specific needs:
- We have solved complex challenges around access to voice data as well as speech to text data and can pull data from multiple systems and multiple vendors to feed analytic engines
- We have experience and a depth of understanding around omnichannel interactions
- We are independent and will advise and implement the best fit solutions for our customers’ needs
- Our breadth of knowledge and expertise in the analytics market is extensive
- We have been helping our customers gain value from their voice data for over thirty years