Rapid advancements in technology are redefining the ways in which customers and organisations interact. This infographic explores seven digital CX trends in the contact centre for 2024, that present opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- The Importance of Digital Conversations – 94% of consumers are frustrated by disjointed encounters with organisations.
- Messaging as a Primary Service Channel – 70% of UK consumers feel more connected to businesses they can message.
- Service Simplification
- Increased Personalisation – 78% of consumers express an intention to repurchase and recommend organisations that deliver personalised experiences.
- Uncovering Customer Insight with Interaction Analytics
- Advanced Machine Learning for Forecasting and Scheduling
- Generative AI will power an RPA Revolution
Click below to get more information on the key digital CX trends for 2024.