Improving the customer experience, blending can be seen as the latest stage in the evolution of Workforce Optimisation (WFO) strategies.
Originating in customer-facing operations like the contact centre, Workforce Optimisation uses data and technology to marshal resources more efficiently, improving service levels, improving the customer journey and boosting workforce productivity.
Download this paper to find out more about:
- Beyond WFO: Why blending?
- 10 ways workforce blending can improve customer experience
- The Challenges of blending
- OPX: A technological solution
- Solving the blending problems
Please complete your details in the form below to get access to this white paper or report.