Call Recording Management Solutions That Work For You
Our Call Recording Management solutions are designed to help our customers be compliant and drive value from their investment in voice, providing access to live and legacy voice data and evolving modalities (such as Microsoft Teams and SMS), to feed platforms such as trade reconstruction and analytics. We understand the challenges faced such as rapidly evolving and growing technology landscapes, regulators expecting more extensive control, and efficiency demands that require businesses to reduce costs and generate value from their data wherever it may reside.
We work with our customers to bring together separate silos of data to offer data consistency and provide centralised access and management to live and legacy systems, allowing aging platforms to be decommissioned and to manage the deletion of calls past retention periods.
Our Call Recording Management solutions allow organisations to progress with voice recording landscape refreshes; ingesting data from live and legacy capture into one central interface, providing extraction to analytics or a platform of their choice.
The benefits of streamlining voice recording legacy systems are considerable, including considerable cost savings, a lower server footprint, servers being deployed to the cloud as well as providing the ultimate safety net against risk and fines.
Why Choose Business Systems?
At Business Systems, our heritage in voice recording and our large team of fully qualified and accredited experts has positioned us as an independent leader to help our customers be compliant and drive value from their investment in voice.
- We have solved complex challenges around access to voice data
- We are independent and will advise and implement the best fit solutions for our customers’ needs
- Our breadth of knowledge and expertise in the voice recording market is extensive
- We have been helping our customers to meet regulatory obligations for over thirty years
- We have the largest team of qualified and accredited call recording engineers in the UK
- We’re always two steps ahead and are addressing the proliferation of capturing and storing multiple new channels for compliance or business insight purposes